Purchase the Parent’s Pack and receive:
- 5 in depth gaming concepts factsheets covering dopamine, rewards schedules, immersion and more.
- The Parent’s Workbook for Dealing with Gaming Issues at Home to help you with managing behaviours at home.
- All 9 parenting tools/factsheets giving you heaps of ideas and advice on how to deal with gaming at home.
- All 14 information factsheets in the Info Pack giving you information about the risks and benefits of gaming.
The parent’s pack has all the information, resources and tools parents need!
You will get a total 28 separate factsheets/tools/resources and the Parent’s Workbook to dealing with gaming issues. This is over 150 pages of information and advice to help you keep your children safe and healthy when they game.
The Parent’s Pack will give parents
- Peace of mind in case you’re wondering about how you parent on gaming
- Tips on how to get your kids off their devices without the usual arguments
- Know what the risks are and how to avoid your kids running into the dangers of gaming
- Use the good things about gaming to support your child’s development.
28 parenting factsheets.
Click on the boxes below to find out more:
5 in depth gaming concepts factsheets
- Immersion in video games
- Dopamine and gaming
- Feelings of survival in video games
- Avatar attachment
- Variable Reward Schedules
9 Parenting tips and tools factsheets
- Tips for choosing a new game
- Setting your limits
- Setting the environment
- Introducing game development
- Tips for staying safe online
- Finding professional help
- Gamer profiles
- Manage gaming at home – our 13 best tips
- Questionnaire for finding games that are beneficial to a child’s development
14 Information Factsheets about the impacts of video games
- Video game genres explained
- Gamer language explained
- The Australian Classification of video games
- E-sports or competitive gaming
- Cognitive benefits
- Emotional benefits
- Social benefits
- Skills development benefits
- Video Game addiction
- Gambling in video games
- Cyber safety and bullying in video games
- Violence in video games
- Gender stereotypes in video games
- Racism in games
The Parent’s Workbook for Dealing with Gaming Issues
The Parent’s Workbook for Dealing with Gaming Issues is a 5 step manual that will guide you through assisting and supporting your child to reach a healthier balance between gaming and real life. It is over 100 A4 pages, full of information, resources and tools and it’s very easy to use. If gaming is causing conflict in your home it’s a must have!
The workbook will help you:
- assess your child’s general wellbeing, assess the gaming behaviours and identify gaming disorder
- provide advice on how to communicate and interact with your child
- give you an in depth understanding of gaming
- help you work through changing the negative gaming behaviours
- find a better balance between gaming and real life responsibilities
- improve your relationship with your child
Get all these factsheets and the workbook for just $22!
(If financial hardship is a barrier for you to purchase these resources, please contact me directly through the website and we’ll work something out.)
How will you receive the documents once you purchase them?
Clicking on the ‘Purchase Button’ will take you to a secure page where you can fill out your credit card details. Once this is done, the documents will be available to you for download.